The Louisville Air Conditioning Repair Company
As licensed contractors and highly trained specialists in the field of heating and air-conditioning, we have the tools, the equipment, and the experience to keep your equipment running smoothly all year long. If it is emergency service that you need, we are available to assist you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To help reduce those service emergencies, we offer service agreements to keep your comfort system running at peak performance.
No matter what type of air conditioning or heating repair you need, Louisville Air Conditioning Repair Service can get you up and running fast. All our Louisville air conditioning repair technicians are fully trained and committed to customer service of the highest level. You don’t have to worry if the work is done right…all our work is guaranteed 100% or your money back.
Our Promise to You
- FREE Service Call with Louisville Air Conditioning Repair (You Save $69)
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured and Certified for your Protection
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Our Technicians are Fully Trained and Certified Guaranteeing the Highest Level of Service
- No-Risk Guarantee – You’ll Love Our Service or Its Free
- Same Day Service
- We Never Charge Overtime
- Free Estimates on Air Conditioning or Heating Replacement
- Heat pumps
- Gas heat units
- Electric units and wall furnaces
- Louisville installation of high efficiency air conditioning and heating systems
- Air duct design and evaluation
- Air balancing air duct system replacement and renovation
- Air Duct repair and sealing indoor air quality testing and installation
- Electronic air filtration system installation
- Installation of ultraviolet light systems
- Custom air purification systems
- Humidity control air conditioner systems
- Carbon monoxide testing programmable thermostat installation
- We design air duct systems and Energy Star air conditioner replacements for Louisville homes and businesses
- We can repair motors, compressors, and any type of coil.
Here are a few signs that can quickly and easily reveal to you that something isn’t quite right with your ac unit. If you experience any of the signs or symptoms below you should contact an professional Louisville air conditioner repair technician immediately.
Signs You Need to Have Your AC Unit Repaired:
If your system will not turn on, it is time to contact a repair service. (However, you may want to check your breakers to make sure they haven’t tripped first).
If your air conditioning unit is no longer producing cold or cool air but seems to be generating room temperature air or warm air, then you should immediately turn it off and contact a repair service.
If your air conditioning system seems to be leaking an excessive amount of water that it normally does not then you should contact a repair service immediately.
If your air conditioning system has a large build up of ice inside or around the unit that is not normal call us immediately.
If your air conditioning system is producing a strong odor or you notice sparks or smoke, you should immediately switch off the breaker or shutoff switch at the unit and should contact a repair service immediately. Louisville Air Conditioning Repair